Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sex.

I am not sure when the right time is.  I have been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years.  We're very committed to each other.  He is by no means pressuring me to have sex with him, he has just told me that he is ready whenever I am.  We've talked about birth-control and condoms, and are comfortable talking about those things.  We've done everything up to having actual sex (meaning, no vaginal intercourse...and no anal-ew!).  He'll be 20 in a little over a month and I'm 18 (we're exactly 1.5 years apart).

I'm not a "wait 'til marriage" type of person.  I have no religious ideologies influencing me.  Part of me would like to wait until we were engaged, but that wouldn't happen for another 3 or 4 (or more!) years.  So realistically, that's not going to happen.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,
CD

No comments:

Post a Comment