Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Can't find that product you've been dying to have?

Recently I have been lusting over the Guerlain Shine Automatique Hydrating Lip Shine in shade 760, Lou-Ling, from the 2012 holiday collection, and, to my dismay, it was sold out everywhere I looked.  Sephora doesn't carry the holiday collection, and Nordstrom was sold out.  Living in Oregon, Nordstrom is the largest department store we have.  So, I turned to the magical world of the internet and found the lipstick I've been wanting from Saks Fifth Avenue online, and they had a free shipping promotional code!  

So, the moral of the story is if you can't find what you're looking for, try, try again.  Keep in mind that even if a product is sold out online, that doesn't mean that it isn't in stock at a particular store.  

Happy shopping, Loves.

-CD

No comments:

Post a Comment