Sunday, October 13, 2013

College Makeup Collection/Setup

Hello all!  So I'm starting my 3rd year of college and I thought I'd share my makeup setup in my very first apartment.  This isn't all of the makeup that I own, but I think it's a good amount for my apartment.  

The smaller of the two containers (the leftmost one) stores my most used lip products on top, along with mascara and eyeshadow primer. There is a compartment with a flip up lid on top which holds under eye concealer and brightener, liquid foundation and powder to set the under eye concealer.  The top drawer of the three holds my essential products for easy access: Lorac POREfection baked finishing powder (I use it for foundation, everyday), eyebrow powder, an Hourglass ambient lighting powder and MUFE concealer. The 2nd and 3rd drawers hold eye products and blushes, respectively, that I want to make a point of using.  This is a good way for me to use all of my products and keep them in rotation. 

In the middle of the two containers I have my palettes: theBalm Balm Jovi face palette, Lorac PRO eyeshadow palette, MAC blush palette, and an unfinished MAC eyeshadow palette. 

The larger container holds eyeliners, eye shadow bases/primers (such as MAC paint pots), and my UD Naked Basics palette.  The second drawer holds the remainder of my lip products (I have a good selection of more neutral/toned-down shades and brighter, bolder options).  The last and final drawer holds the remainder of the blushes that I've brought with.  I've been trying to use my cream blushes more often, lately. 
















 
L to R, top to bottom: 
Desert Rose, Well Dressed, Fleur Power, 
Breezy, Mocha, Fever

L to R, top to bottom: 
Nylon, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, 
Star Violet, Sumptuous Olive, Shale, 
Paradisco, Patina, Quarry




No comments:

Post a Comment