Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Personal initiative to get fit

Well, I stepped on the scale and I didn't like what I saw.  I've just turned 19 eleven days ago and I'm already 140lbs.  I'm 5'6", and completely flat chested, so it's not like I'm carrying the weight in my breasts.  I'm also not very muscular.  Basically, I am pretty much fat, which is stored in my legs (both thighs and calves).

I don't like it, and I'm too shy to go to the gym at my university.  We're called "Track Town," so obviously there's a disproportionate amount of the population in incredible shape.

I've started doing situps and pushups in my room in the evening.  Tonight I've done 50 situps and 30 pushups.  Crazy, I know.  I can't believe how bad of shape I've gotten in.  But 50 and 30 is more than 0.


No comments:

Post a Comment