Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Diary of an Uhappy Girl: Waiting

I'm always waiting.  Waiting, waiting, waiting.  I really hate waiting.  My boyfriend can never get to spending time with me in a timely manner.  It's always 2 or 3 hours or more later than I'd like to.  It's like there's no compromise.  Ever.  Is the compromise that he's even coming to spend time with me?  It's hard being in a relationship where you're the only one who gives and is truly invested, while the other person is always one foot in, one foot out.

With him, something always comes up that must push back our time together.  Our time together can never be prioritized--it's just something to do when he hasn't got anything else to do. Many times I'm wonder if I'm just wasting my time loving someone with all my heart who may never truly commit to me or who can't convey his true feelings about how he feels about his future with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment