Thursday, September 6, 2012

BBBs: Budget Beauty Buys


Although I have higher end alternatives to the products listed below, I always choose these drugstore steals instead! 


To start off with, I don't know where I'd be without my Neutrogena pressed mineral foundation.  The two listed below are virtually the same product, except the one in the white packaging claims to help clear acne.  I personally cannot attest to that since my skin is generally in good shape, but I do have to say that I prefer the applicator sponge in the white packaging to that in the tan/beige.  This product lasts for quite a while and gives light-medium coverage, which is what I prefer.  If I could only use 3 products for the rest of my life, this would (hands down!) be one of them!  Retails for $11.99 
Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers powder foundation


SkinClearing Mineral Powder
Neutrogena SkinClearing mineral powder




Wear them as a base or on their own--cream shadows have finally been done right in the drugstore! The Maybelline Color Tattoos are phenomenal deals at only $5.84 a pop!  My favorite is "Bad to the Bronze."

Healthy Skin Enhancer






My favorite tinted moisturizer of all time is the Neutrogena Healty Skin Enhancer! Light, non-greasy, light coverage, long-lasting.  $10.49






The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment is my favorite concealer.  Although it is intended solely for under eye concealing, I also love it for blemishes, or even using it in a few key places to take the place of a foundation!  I highly reccommend this!
















The Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers (I love "Rhubarb") are intensely pigmented tinted lip balms.  The Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm in "Sunny Berry" is a favorite of mine.  To make it even better, it smells exactly like a red Jolly Rancher.  And last, but not least, the Maybelline Baby Lips in "Grape Vine" adds a sheer wash of a grape/berry tint to the lips which is great for a subtle look.











No comments:

Post a Comment