Sunday, September 30, 2012

What I'm Loving: September 2012

What I'm Loving: September 2012


  • Lorac POREfection Powder



  • Benefit Borefessional



  • Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Eden"



  • Maybelline "The Colossal Volum' Express" Mascara



  • Maybelline Baby Lips in "Grape Vine"



  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush in "Dollface"



  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in "Honey"



  • Minimal Makeup
I've enjoyed wearing little to no makeup in the last month.  My morning routine includes 1)powder, 2)Mascara, 3)Eyebrow pencil, 4)lip color, 5)blush


  • My New Jam

Everyone has some song that they inexplicably like.  For me I have a new addition to my list (previously occupied soley by "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz).  I really enjoy the song "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction.  I lined to a group on 5 men playing the song one ONE piano.  It's quite entertaing to watch even if you don't like the song.
what makes you beautiful one direction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VqTwnAuHws



  • Dexter

This is easily one of my favorite shows of ALL time.


  • The Newsroom


This is a very good show.  I don't like it as much as Dexter, but it is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment