Anyway, this summer has gone by really well. I went to Mall of America with my parents which was really amazing. I got a lot of cool makeup there (just what I needed more of...) and it was an overall great experience. I would love to go back there sometime soon.
This summer I've been battling with weight problems again. I'm up to 136lbs. I've ballooned overnight. Before I went to North Dakota I was a 127lb girl, and now I've balloned up to 136 lbs over the course of 2 weeks. I've been eating less than normal, and exercising more than normal, yet my weight goes up each day and it is quite stressing me out. I don't know why and I feel so disgusting.
Some things I'm currently enjoying are:
- The television show "The Tudors"
- Natural Products
- Paraben-Free Products
- Rose-Water Spray
- My new car (2012 Ford Focus 5-door)
Some things I'm currently hating are:
- Mascara (although I still wear it...I NEED it.)
- Makeup (ditto for above...)
- Food (Why do I keep gaining weight. I'm turning into a fat, undesirable cow)
Till next time,