Sunday, December 2, 2012

Product of the Day

And now, I'd like to formally introduce you to my all-time favorite liquid eyeliner--the Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen in shade 03 Blackened Brown.  You have to use this eyeliner about 3 - 5 times until it starts performing it's best due to the fact that the tip of the pen is quite stiff when you first purchase it.  After then it works like a dream.

Before this product I HATED, H A T E D, liquid eyeliner, but now I feel like I'm open to a whole new world.  This is by no means the first, second, ........or even 10th liquid liner that I've tried, and I've hated them all.  This little guy is the perfect shape and has great product within!  I'd totally recommend it, and it's less than $7 to boot! 


Q: What's your favorite liquid eyeliner?  Leave your answer in the comment section below! 



Happy makeup-ing,
CD


No comments:

Post a Comment